About our Conferences
Besides the International Disaster and Risk Conferences IDRC, GRF Davos conducts a series of topic specific conferences within the broad spectrum of disaster and risk management.
The conferences dealing with specific disaster and risk topics may be organized in Davos or elsewhere. The conferences held under the label GRF Summit will provide solutions for effective and efficient global disaster and risk management, as well as climate change adaptation, which needs the involvement of all stakeholders of the public and the private sector.
GRF Summits draw 300 to 1000 international participants from different sectors. Topics such as holistic health management, business continuity, cyber and food security, and many more are addressed.
You Need to Organise a Conference?
As a professional conference organiser GRF Davos provides full service management for conferences including:
- scientific conference design program development
- registration management
- site and venue selection and booking
- marketing: printing and web services, direct mailing, newsletter etc.
- media: media kits, press releases, press conferences etc.
- exhibition management
- sourcing speakers
- funding, sponsorship and exhibitor sales
- financial management and budget control
- on-site coordination